FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any active Faysal Bank Deposit Account holder with an active Faysal Pocketmate Visa Debit Card or Faysal UnionPay Debit Card can register for this service. To apply for a Debit Card, please visit your branch or call 111 06-06-06 to submit a card request.
Q. If I don't have internet/GPRS on my mobile phone, can I still register and use this service on another device with an internet connection?
- No information is stored on your mobile phone which means that your LOGIN PIN and
M-PIN (Mobile PIN) is never exposed even if your mobile phone is lost or stolen.
- All transactions are secured with Advanced Encryption Methodologies which enhances your safety when using MOBIT.
1. A Registered Mobile Number
2. A Login PIN
3. A Mobile PIN
• A complete account number of the beneficiary in the other bank
• The amount that you wish to transfer in PKR currency
- You have not given the correct details for the beneficiary (including the beneficiary account number or branch code if required).
- • The account that you have indicated does not have sufficient funds to perform IBFT or has transactional restrictions.
• Check the spelling in the web browser address bar and make sure you are on
www.mobit.com.pk and click on SSL CERTIFICATE STATUS and ensure COMPANY / ORGANIZATION shows FAYSAL BANK LIMITED.
• Do not share your personal LOGIN PIN and Mobile PIN with anyone
• Please do not access MOBIT through someone else’s mobile phone
• Please access MOBIT through secured internet/GPRS and WIFI networks
• Please do not access MOBIT using public computers available at airports, internet cafes, colleges / universities etc.
• Change your password at least once a month
• Avoid storing sensitive information like LOGIN PIN and Mobile PIN on your mobile phone.
• Protect your mobile phone with a password so it gets locked when you’re not using it.
• Beware of your surroundings. Don’t type any sensitive information in the presence of other people.
• Log out completely when you complete a MOBIT session.
• Protect your mobile phone, computer and, tablets from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
• If you change your mobile number or lose your mobile phone, please call our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06-06-06 to update your account details.
• Monitor your accounts regularly and report any suspicious activity to our Customer Interaction Centre at 111 06-06-06.
• If you are outside Pakistan, you can contact us at +(9221) 111 06-06-06 to block or reset your information.
• Access the service using your own mobile phone if you have international roaming facility.
In this case, you will be able to enjoy the full experience of MOBIT and its features.
• Access MOBIT using any other internet / GPRS enabled mobile phone from the country you are visiting; however, you will not receive SMS alerts associated with the service since they will be sent to your registered mobile number.
• You can always login to MOBIT by visiting www.mobit.com.pk from any desktop or laptop connected to the Internet. Your SMS alerts will be routed to your registered mobile number.